Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wow, I'm shocked!!!!!

Shocked, I tell you. I can't believe Chris go voted off tonight. My jaw dropped and I stopped stuffing my face (it was salad, so not that bad as far as stuffing goes). It took a second to sink in. I mean, this was Chris!!!!! He's supposed to win this season's American Idol. Chris showed more talent than the rest of them all along, imnsho. I don't know what happened.

The one who should have gone home tonight was Katherine; she consistently was not great. If she splits the two remaining and comes in second, that'll just be wrong. Clearly, she has the least talent of the four.

Elliot certainly has stepped up the past couple of weeks. And I've liked Taylor all along but figured he was a long shot. Yet, week after week he has kept doing his thing, and America has been voting for him. Since Chris is now gone, the choice should be between these two.

1 comment:

claymonster said...

Chris got a raw deal! But now he can go on and start a real band and he will (I predict) eat the "real" American Idol winner for breakfast. He shouldn't have had to go through American Idol to get 'discovered', but the way the industry is, the exposure will be priceless.
I don't think a record label will have to send radio DJs and PDs on vacations or give them laptops to get them to play Chris' music.