Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Back for the nonce

wow! it's been a while, but here I am. Until I fall off the face of the earth again, I'll post somewhat irregularly.

Richard Gere's faux pas with the Indian girl: he should lose his career. For a comment that was only tangentially racist (but still inappropriate, I agree), Don Imus lost his job, perhaps even his career. Richard Gere clearly overstepped his bounds, especially in light of the woman trying to push him away. So, he should lose his job, too.

Saw Fracture tonight on a sneak peek (thanks Kelle). Decent movie, worth seeing. I'm not sure Ryan Gosling pulled off the serious prosecutor all that well, and the very end I thought was unnecessary, but overall, a thumbs up.

I'm getting to redesign one of our systems at work. Finally, we're getting to make this system work like someone would be proud to use.

Okay, enough for tonight. Don't need to set impossible standards or anything.

1 comment:

claymonster said...

Hey, good to see a post! I have also been back to it lately... we shall see how long that lasts. ummm any idea why I cannot type an apostrophe in this comment box? It launches my "find" feature. Weird.