Wednesday, October 26, 2005

working too much, and associated problems

It seems like all I do now is work. I work until all hours of the night, and then I have to do (minimal) stuff at home. I just never get any sleep any more.

Last Saturday, I was at church at 7:33 a.m. for a mission project. I got home at 5:00 p.m. I sat down for the last 1-1/2 hrs because I was completely worn out, or at least my feet were. We painted a house "Stork Pink". Let's just say, it was PINK. Not fuschia, not light red, but pink.

:::sigh::: I want off the merry-go-round. I want my life to be normal again. I don't think it'll ever happen again in my life. If you can find my other blog, you might read about it.

3 comments:

jamie d said...

...its 1245am...the astros are tied in the 13th inning...i hope the astros win...get some sleep.

Mark said...

Hey Jack...long time

Glad to hear Rita didn't hit you too hard. I have a couple of friends...on goes to school in New Orleans, the other in Texas...neither got the brunt of the storms. Much to be thankful for.

God Bless
Mark

Anonymous said...

speaking of pink houses... weren't you going to forward me the photo(s)...?

Your fellow Stork-Pink-house-maker