Sunday, November 27, 2005

Poor Texans

I am not a football fan of any sort. I'm not even a sports fan. At all. The only reason I pay any attention to sports on the news is so that I can occasionally comment on a discussion if I hear anything.

Today, the Texans (the Houston NFL team) blew a 21-point lead to fall to either 1-9 or 1-10 for the season. I'm very sad for the players and the head coach. Somehow or another, when it's all over with, many heads will roll. Whose will it be? I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to evaluate it. Apparently, the offensive line is not doing their job. I'm afraid they're gonna can the quarterback, David Carr. Which would be bad, as he's doing what he can (I imagine). He's apparently done some quite good things within the community working with underprivileged children among other things. I guess he can work anywhere, but dangit, why do all the good guys have to leave?

But then again, I don't know nothin' 'bout no football. Back to Stargate: Atlantis for me.

No comments: