Thursday, May 27, 2004

After all, today is a new day

Wow, what a different day today has been. I'm not sure what happened. Perhaps it was praying this morning:

God, I absolutely cannot go through another day like I have been doing. I am absolutely powerless to do this, and I need Your help to make it through the day.

Well, I'm certainly not a righteous man (except as much as God declares it), but He apparently answered my prayer anyway. Thank You, God, immensely. Thank You that You would deign to consider me in Your plan and working in my life so that my day wouldn't be sucky.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, but I think I can get through it okay. I'll even let my neighbor take me out.

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy Invader Zim lately? “I love that show”.

2 comments:

lakesnative said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lakesnative said...

Hi Jackson. I enjoyed reading your posts. I think you should shorten the title of your blog to "This Blog".

Oops - I clicked on the trashcan to see what would happen! It deleted me without so much as an "are you sure?".

HAVE A GOOD THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!