Friday, May 28, 2004

All in All

Not a bad day, all things considered. My boss did ask me at least three times within one minute if I was working on a particular project, said project having been completed yesterday. Remind me to share the story of my cat's smartness.

Invader Zim watching it all over again. "I must get some product" [at least, that's what I recall Gir saying to the door-to-door cosmetics sales-tron. I'm trying to expand my Gir-isms. Now if only I could get my voice to get that off, electronic twinge to it. Anyone have a voice transformer much like the one Sydney used in Alias’s season three finale in the jail cell next to Sark that will help me more accurately imitate Gir?]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason says: See? You're still alive and the world does still turn! Congrats bro. :)