Friday, July 08, 2005

Picture

Well, here's my first picture upload. This is not me, in case you were wondering. This is my cat, Clark Kent. He's the main reason I'm still around today. Not trying to discredit God or anything, but He uses ordinary physical means many times to accomplish His supernatural will and purposes. In my darkest days, when I could not find a reason to continue on, Clark would jump on the bed next to me and go to sleep. In all good conscience, I couldn't leave him on his own, abandoned to whatever happened to everything after I was gone.

Even though my life is still not going great (but not horribly, either), that idea is so far away, that it would somehow be okay to remove myself from this life. It almost seems like a totally different person. Thank God for His work in my life, for preserving me through the dark times and the light.

Here's one more picture of Clark, my favorite one: My cat, Clark Kent; night shot

1 comment:

Blandwagon said...

This is not me, in case you were wondering. This is my cat, Clark Kent.

Given that 'Clark Kent' was the name Superman used for his alter ego, it leads me to suspect that the cat really IS you!

Well done in learning our language and connecting to the internet, puss.