Saturday, July 30, 2005

Win, Place, or Show?

I didn't go see a movie today. Bummer. I did finish watching Gorgeous last night, starring Jackie Chan. It was a fun movie. Chan fought one guy, Brad Allan, a couple of times. Allan is the only non-Asian member of Chan's martial arts group. He's quite impressive to watch. It would be interesting to find out if these guys did any wire work for the film. For the most part, the action was fairly realistic or at least believable, but there were a couple of times that it seemed wires had to have been involved. Anyway, this was a fun little romantic light comedy, and Chan's apartment was fantastic. I'd love my house or apartment to be similar to that.

Well, I intended to write more, but the melatonin I took is apparently kicking in... later...

No comments: