Thursday, November 22, 2007

And we thank you, thank you, Lord

21) Today (on Wednesday), I'm thankful for our company's annual traditional Thanksgiving duck lunch. Yummy food, good times, etc. (even if we did have to go back to work afterwards)

22) I've been thinking over the past couple of weeks what would be the good wrap-up for the big Thanksgiving Day. I hit many of the highlights (with no explanation on the first nine, just a listing), with my parents and Jesus Christ being the top 2.

But overall, I think I have to be thankful for my life. As much as I despise the things I do (or don't do), I recognize that I am God's creation, and, like it or not, He loves me and wants the best for me. I still don't know exactly what's to come, but I won't be alone.

1 comment:

claymonster said...

Well, it's been fun reading your 'thanks' posts.
Umm, thanks.