Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Home Sweet Home

This past weekend, I wasted pretty much all my time at home except for prep to teach Bible study Sunday morning (we started Exodus). I accomplished nothing, zero, zilch, nada. My friend, Jason, wrote about his room being a wreck; Jason, my friend, I don't think your one room can hold a candle to any room in my apartment except maybe the guest bathroom (where I have some dishes stored on the counter - don't ask!). I can't get motivated to do much the past couple of years or so. I'm tired of living this way, but I'm not willing to do anything about it to rectify the situation.

Which is the story of my life, pretty much. Much like Paul said about doing the things he didn't want and not doing the things he wanted, this applies to my life in so many ways, not just spiritually. I can make a ton of excuses, but ultimately, I'm just lazy, selfish, and, it seems, incapable of making decent decisions.

Don't know where all that came from. I should delete it, but there is that whole lazy thing to consider ;-)

I got to work a little before nine this morning. I got home just in time to write this and post. In case you can't figure it out, I left work a little before midnight. And I have to be back at work early this morning to prepare to do training at 9:00 a.m. I'm a tired puppy. yowsa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Attack it like you oughtta. :)