Saturday, July 08, 2006

Wishing

Well, I didn't make it to Pirates... today; stupid bank and stupid me for not leaving earlier. Who knew the bank building wouldn't have an ATM, and what they did have was in a completely separate lot, fully blocked off from the buildings 3 sections of parking. And that both of those two drive-up ATMs would be broken... :::sigh:::

OTOH, anyone who wants to get me this for my recent birthday Christmas or just because you think I'm super, I won't complain too much:
Superman

1 comment:

claymonster said...

As my dad used to say... "It's OK to want that..."

As for missing the Pirates... what can I say. Foiled by the evil banking industry and the relentless onward march of time. Perhaps a quick phone call, something like "Hey, grab me a ticket, I'm running late"...

So, anyway, here's how it ends...

Elizabeth dies in a fiery cannon explosion, just as Captain Sparrow is impaling Young Turner with a broken mast-pole in a sad case of mistaken identity, all the while Davey Jones sings a concertina-accompanied version of "Daydream Believer"

OK, the Davey Jones part was a bit much, I suppose.