Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Watching

Previous post was started this past weekend, and I just decided to finish it up rather quickly. Yahoo! sucks; that's all there is to it.

Exhaustion set in and took its toll. I stayed home from work. So I caught up on my taped shows (Pushing Daisies and Life—I love both of them). Then I watched a Netflix movie, Swimming Upstream. It's a pretty good movie based on a true story about an Australian swimmer named Tony Fingleton and the battle he has with his dad. His dad was a total 100% jerk, and that's being very kind. Very kind indeed.

Watching Velvet Goldmine again, after several years since the last viewing, primarily because I now know Christian Bale is in it (along with Ewan MaGregor and Jonathan Rhys Meyers). I gave it 3 stars before; I wonder if my opinion will change?

1 comment:

claymonster said...

I caught some of Life last night and it seemed good -- missed Pushing Daisies, however. That one looks really good. But then, I don't need to add anymore shows to my list!