Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Last Friday

Last (Good) Friday, I had the day off. I decided that would be a good day to get together with friends of mine for lunch at my favorite restaurant, Chuy's.

Not everyone I asked could be there, which was fine, though they were missed. Everyone was so excited that I put this little shindig together and thanked me profusely. While I appreciate the gratitude, all I did was call a few people. Really, there was no planning on my part.

But I enjoyed it all just the same: Great food, great company.

1 comment:

claymonster said...

Ah, would that I had the day off... (sniff, sob)

I'm beginning to dig Berryhill possibly more than Chuy's... err... Did I just type that out loud?

Maybe it's just 'cuz I haven't been to Chuy's in a long time and there isn't one close to work...