Sunday, July 25, 2004

Baseball

Well, the baseball game was a blast. These were my seats (click on section 122). Sweet, eh? Sadly, the Astros lost. If I actually cared anything about baseball, it might have mattered to me. Home team and all, I'll root for them to win, but my life goes on the same, win or lose. I enjoyed it for what it was. Even when I watched the Rockets win back-to-back championships (thanks for the coverage, Sports Illustrated -- read with heavy dose of sarcasm since they hardly admit Houston even exists), I was very happy for the players, mind you, but my life was not changed for the better.

Movies, though, I relate to. I had some stuff written about this, but it's tripe in its present form. I'll have to work on it sometime. Just know that moobies has been berry berry goot to me.

No comments: